1. It may be the result of our own sins; for example:
2. It may be that God is testing our faith and patience, for example:
3. It may be God's punishment of a community or a group, for example:
4. It may be that God has a better plan for the person in Heaven; for example:
5. Sometimes we cannot understand God's plan, but we should be faithful that he knows best - like a 3 year old who cannot understand why an antibiotic shot is so painful, but yet is necessary for his ear infection.
WHAT CAN WE DO WHEN WE FEEL EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATED?
1. Be patient, pray to God for more strength.
WHEN SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS, HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THAT?
1. It may be the result of your own good deed; for example:
2. It may be that God is rewarding you for being pious; for example:
3. It may be that God is testing your faith; for example:
4. It may be God's plan that we cannot understand, for example:
WHAT SHOULD WE DO WHEN WE ARE HEALTHY, HAPPY AND SATISFIED?
Be thankful to God, Pray that God would continue His Blessing on you and your Family. Be modest, help others and show God that you appreciate his mercy. Do something good for God today.